The Big Joy of Little Things - Day 7
Taking time every day to acknowledge your blessings is kind of like flossing your teeth. It’s a habit. And, like any new habit, it takes some thought and effort at first, but it does get easier. Before you know it, gratitude will flow without any prompting.
So keep going. Take some quiet time to note the good things that have passed under your nose. Marvel at them. Relish them. Thank your Maker for them and know your figurative fortunes.
On Day 7 of The Big Joy of Little Things, these are some of mine:
25. Watching “The Heat" and laughing at Melissa McCarthy’s hilarity.
26. Not needing reading glasses when many people my age do. Being near sighted finally pays off!
27. Left over chocolate cake that’s so rich and gooey it makes me want to hug my friend's boy who baked it.
28. Time spent with my son hunting for Pokemon. (Don’t judge).
30. Sage advice from a close friend. Needed and appreciated.
We're forming a habit, Underdogs. Keep it up! If you want a reminder, I can help. Add your email address below.....